- a husband, a father and a grandfather
- a camera enthusiast who loves exploring new photo ideas
- a running fanatic who doesn’t run enough (seriously)
- a huge 60s & 70s music fan
- spending time with family and taking pictures of them
- taking pictures that make other people smile
- how the smallest thing can make a child so happy
- the Little League World Series
- always remember that kids grow up way too quickly
- capture those special photographic moments that last a lifetime
- take WAY too many photographs of everything
- remember that we all age, but we don’t have to grow up
Living in the Bryan/College Station, Texas area, allows us to work with clients across the Brazos Valley as well as many other Central Texas locations.
I look forward to meeting and working with you to discuss how to best capture the memories, in photographs, that will mean the most to your family. Our goal is to produce images that are unique to you and your family, images that convey the love, closeness and affection you all share.
Our organization hired Larry Field Photography to record the construction progress on our new hospital and medical office building. Larry’s quality of work is matched only by his professionalism and flexibility. We have been very pleased with the images from each photo shoot as well as the working experience. We look forward to continuing to work with Larry in the future.
~ Lindsey J., Scott & White Hospital, College Station, TX
Larry did an excellent job shooting my daughter’s senior photos. A photo shoot with 2 untrained dogs outside in a park is no easy endeavor especially when the dogs are 65 pounds each. He’s very experienced with kids and was flexible and spontaneous which made my daughter feel very relaxed and natural. The end result was many excellent photos. It was extremely difficult to choose which ones were the best to mail with graduation invitations!
~ Malinda K., College Station, TX
Larry did a wonderful job, it took the stress off making sure we got great pictures and they turned out great! Thank you for capturing the big day!
~ Paula R., Bryan, TX
We needed someone to take photos of all the SEC teams and events at the 2013 SEC Swimming & Diving Championships held at Texas A&M in February. Texas A&M hired Larry Field Photography to work with us to provide images each day of the swimmers and divers for use on our website and in other media. Larry did a great job providing us with photos in a timely and professional manner each day. We were very pleased with Larry's work and would use him again at future SEC events.
~ Chevonne M., Assistant Director of Media Relations for the SEC, Birmingham, AL