Larry Field Photography
Real Estate Service Agreement
Real Estate Service Agreement
By ordering services from Larry Field Photography you agree to the following Licensing & Usage Agreement for Photography Services.
Limited Licensing Release:
In order to provide you with the best service and support at reasonable pricing, we do not sell our photographs. We license their use. So the fee quoted is especially dependent on (1) payment of the invoice in full, (2) using the photographs only as indicated, and (3) protecting them with proper copyright notification.
This service agreement is a limited license photo release. Images delivered are licensed to the agent (licensee) for:
- The purpose of listing a single property only.
- Term of the listing the photos are shot for, not to exceed 1 year.
- A primary photo can be used for a longer duration and for additional “sold” marketing materials.
- Only the “licensee” has permission to use the delivered images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of the property.
- Builders, stagers, designers, or “third parties” that wish to use images must contact the photographer directly for licensing and fees.
- Images cannot/will not be made available to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
- Unauthorized use of images is a copyright violation, and will result in termination of this contract.
- Virtual tours will remain active as long as you require. Not to exceed 1 year, terms of which will be the same as above
- The photographer who has taken an image is the copyright holder of the image. Larry Field Photography retains all copyrights expressed and implied otherwise for all images taken.
- Copyright is not and will not be transferred to any other party.
- Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images. Please contact us for more details.
- Home sellers/buyers may request a copy of the photos from the agent for personal use only.
- Homeowners are not allowed to use the images to advertise their home for sale, that is the agent’s job.
- Homeowners are not allowed to use the images in a future listing, with a different agent or the same agent, should the current listing expire or be withdrawn.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to ensure that the listing is ready for the virtual tour to be produced at the arranged time.
- For liability Larry Field Photography does not handle any cleaning, dusting, or moving of furniture.
- The homeowner shall ensure that there are no hazards to the photographer’s safety.
- The photographer will work with agents and/homeowners with regard to pets, but the photographer is not a pet wrangler. If pets will be an issue please make a note of it when you order services.
- Generally we will be photographing through the entire home. Closets and garages are normally excluded and not shot. If you would like these included, please let us know in advance. In addition, it there are any areas to exclude, please let us know that as well.
- Amenities are not included on/in a property shoot, and fall under separate pricing and licensing. If you are requiring amenities to be photographed please contact us prior to the shoot for additional information.
- There will be times services cannot be completed due to weather. In those circumstances, the decision about shooting is up to the agent. If the agent chooses to proceed with photography we will provide the best images we can. If additional outdoor photos are required on a better weather day, our standard re-shoot fee will apply.
- No reschedule fee will be charged in the event of bad weather.
- Reschedules will be subject to availability.
- Payments are due at the time of service by check, or when photos are delivered if paying by credit card.
- First time clients are required to pay for shoots in advance, before the scheduled shoot date.
- The photo release & usage agreement is not authorized until payment is received in full.